David S. Wallace, D.C.
David S. Wallace, D.C. received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree (DC) from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1999. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Anatomy from Logan College and is a 1995 graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration.
Dr. David Wallace, D.C., also known as Dr. Dave in his office, is certified in the Webster Technique an advanced chiropractic technique for pregnant women and has attended numerous chiropractic pediatric seminars. Dr. Dave has also been published in the following publications:
- St. Charles Suburban Journals
- St. Charles Business Record
- Life Happens Magazine
- Expectant Mothers Guide
As part of the community outreach program of ADIO Family Chiropractic, Dr. Wallace holds monthly forums on topics such as:
- The Secret To Incredible Health
- How To Increase Your Energy 300%
- How to Conquer Stress Naturally
- Backpack Safety
- Eat This, Not That
Dr. Dave is married to Melissa, an Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. He has two daughters, Emma and Katie, who each had their first chiropractic adjustment within the first hour of life. He also has a yellow Lab/Begal named Lucas and a cat named Lilly. Dr. Dave likes to spend his free time with his family participating in outdoor activities, especially running. Dr. Dave has completed seven marathons.
- Greater St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman of the Board
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC)
- St. Charles Rotary Club, President Elect
Dr. David S. Wallace, D.C. has a confession he would like you to take the time to read!